Who Are We?
“We are a village where older adults with memory loss gather; some come for visits and others live here. Our village is created purely for persons with memory loss diseases to find comfort, freedom to be themselves, and to thrive. ElderHealth & Living Memory Village was established in 2006 by Liz and Nancy who are the sole owners. We are not owned by a large, for profit, out of state corporation. We believe in sustainable practices, local food, healthy meals and a compassionate care team.“
- Memory Village Homes
- Our village has nine homes, each with central open kitchens and outdoor spaces accommodating 10 to 11 residents.
- Adult Day Programs –
- The Club is a day program for persons with memory loss still living in their own home.
- Adult Day Care is a program for persons with memory loss still living at home who need help with personal care and who’s care partner needs a break. This program offers help with showers, grooming and enjoyable activities.
- Our Respite Program allows persons with memory loss to stay overnight for one night or a few weeks.
- Memory Loss Coaching
- Liz von Wellsheim, MSN, MA, GNP provides memory loss coaching for families dealing with a diagnosis of memory loss to help create a road map for the future.
- Support Groups & Trainings
- Support Groups and educational trainings are offered for family members, caregivers, medical professionals and the general public. The Living With Memory Loss series is a ten week class offered three times a year.