What is Memory Loss Care Solutions?
- Memory Care Community
- ElderHealth & Living’s unique campus design is made up of nine homes with central open kitchens and outdoor spaces, accommodating 10 to 11 residents. Each house is truly a home where staff and residents become a family. Because there are only 10 to 11 residents per home, each person’s strengths, values and interests are known and supported as their memory declines.
- Adult Day Health Program – ‘The Club’
- The Club is our Adult Day Health Program for persons with memory loss still living in their own home. This program provides caregivers a break while their loved one is engaged in activities that stimulate cognition and brain function, creative arts & crafts, exercise for healthy living, music enrichment activities and social engagement. The Club also provides personal care, when needed.
- Geriatric Consultations
- Liz von Wellsheim, MSN, MA, GNP provides Geriatric consultations at the EHL Health Center to seniors wanting ideas how to age well and to persons concerned about possible dementia.
- Support Groups & Trainings
- Support Groups and trainings are offered on our campus and out in the community. For family members, caregivers, medical professionals and the general public, we offer educational seminars and workshops about aging and issues associated with Memory Loss Diseases.