What is Memory LossSolutions?
- Memory Care Community
- EHL’s unique campus design, made up of nine homes that accommodate 10-11 residents each, allows our staff to develop a relationship with each resident, learn their daily routines and understand their needs through the progression of memory loss. By seeing each person as an individual, we use their strengths and interests to provide the best memory loss care possible.
- Adult Day Health Program
- The Club is our Adult Day Health Program for persons with memory loss still living at home. The Club provides a safe and nurturing environment outside of the home, focusing on cognitively stimulating activities, exercise for healthy living, social engagement and community building.
- Geriatric Consultations
- Liz von Wellsheim, MSN, MA, GNP provides Geriatric consultations in private homes or other care centers to assist in creating solutions for issues arising from memory loss.
- Support Groups & Trainings
- Support Groups and trainings are offered on our campus and out in the community. For family members, caregivers, medical professionals and the general public, we offer educational seminars and workshops about memory loss care issues.