We are very excited to announce that we are starting a wellness program for all employees, spouses and children as well as our residents and their families! The reason for doing so includes our concern for the health and well-being of the entire EHL community.
We had a very positive response to the employee Wellness Interest Survey completed a short time ago and will formally start our new wellness program on February 1st, 2013. Our new wellness program will be designed to help provide a healthful work environment and support the adoption of healthy habits by those who want to improve their own health and wellness.
Community Wellness Activities
The Program will be developed with employee input over the months and years ahead. For this coming year, the following major activities will be offered:
- Wellness in-service will be held on 1/24/13 for all employees.
- A membership at Willamalane will be offered at a corporate discounted rate of $18 per month with no initiation fee and will include a variety of other discounts and benefits.
- A confidential personal health assessment will be offered through Wellstream.
- Various activities will be offered through Willamalane including a Corporate Health Fair on 2/27/13!
- A series of wellness related classes, fun group activities, and Lunch & Learns will be offered throughout the year.
- Group and 1:1 coaching will be available to help set personal goals and hold each other accountable, if desired.
- A wellness newsletter will be developed quarterly and posted on facebook. We encourage everyone to check out upcoming events, our progress, and come participate!
Workout Gear Donations
We are doing a gear drive in preparation of the program. If you have workout clothing, shoes or workout gear (in good shape) that you are not using anymore, you may drop it off at the main office. The items will be given to employees participating in the wellness program.
Wellness Challenge # 1
30 miles in 30 days, Get FIT! Challenge is now under way!
Here are the Challenge Rules:
If you would like to participate please contact Ronda Perkins for more information 541-747-4858
Together we will THRIVE!