Welcome to ElderHealth & Living’s new website and our first blog post! If you’ve been to our website before, you’ll notice we’re sporting a different look. Our goal as a memory care community is to provide the best care possible to our residents and our employees.
As technology has continued to evolve, we felt it was time to bring our website to a higher standard. The simple site design is a part of our mission to continuously meet the online needs of our community, family members, and employees with improved navigation, better organization of content, and much improved interactive communication using social media.
Our new and improved website design contains the following features:
- A blog! We already have a printed monthly newsletter that goes out to resident families, and our blog will allow new and existing families to get weekly updates on community events and topics related to caregiving for people with memory loss.
- An interactive events calendar. You’ll find detailed information about monthly activities scheduled here on our campus or out in the community.
- A user-friendly contact form to meet all of your communication needs; whether you have a question about our services, are interested in scheduling a visit, or want to provide feedback about our website.
- A newly organized navigation menu to help you find what you need quickly.
- Shortcuts to find EHL on Facebook and Twitter. If you look in the footer, you’ll find the links to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Facebook makes it really easy to get weekly updates on what’s happening on our campus, such as special resident activities and outings. You don’t have to have accounts in either of them to see what we’re saying but if you want to join the conversation, we can show you how.
We hope you enjoy perusing our new website. If you have suggestions for further improvement, or experience problems navigating the site, please feel free to contact us.