Get in Touch
Please feel free to contact us by phone, or email us using the form below, if you are looking for more information about employment opportunities, our residential care services for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, or to schedule a tour.
To schedule a geriatric consultation with Liz von Wellsheim, GNP, please select Health Services (Alayna Harris) in the contact form’s drop down box below, or call 541.747.4858 and ask to speak with Alayna Harris, Medical Office Coordinator.
Click here to learn more about how to send a personal message to one of our residents.
382 B South 58th Street
Springfield, OR 97478
Phone: 541.747.4858 | Fax: 541.747.5322
- From I-5, take Hwy 126 (aka Hwy 105) east towards McKenzie River/Bend.
- Travel about 7.5 miles, then turn left at the intersection of Main Street (Hwy 126).
- Travel one block and turn right onto South 58th Street.
- Turn right into the main campus entrance.
Send a Personal Message
Whether you live in town or 3000 miles away, we encourage you to send personal messages to our residents from time to time. Feel free to use our contact form above to write a personal message, and we will be happy to print and deliver it to your loved one. See instructions below:
- Select “Resident” from the Send Message To drop down box.
- Select “Send Message to a Resident” from the Purpose of Message drop down box.
- Type in your name and email address (your personal information is safe with us!)
- Address your message to the resident.
- Click the Submit button.